-
September 18th, 2000, 11:04 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi,
Excuse my newbieness - been a budding movie maker for a few years but only recently decided to make something of it. (Found some people who would like to act, hold sticks with microphones on the end of them, etc.)
Only thing stopping me from getting out there and making a movie is the equipment. I have my Sony 8mm camera, can edit using PC, all I need now is microphone (with the furry thing covering it, for outdoor shoots), and those hair-named lights.
Where, on the net, would I be able to order these sort of things? I don't know of any shops in the area (nr Hull, east coast of England), so the net seems the best solution. For example, maplin.co.uk is for wires, dabs.com is for computer hardware, etc.
Thanks in advance,
Darryl
-
September 19th, 2000, 07:15 AM
#2
eddie
Guest
not sure but you could try www.ebay.co.uk (or .com)
-
September 19th, 2000, 09:00 AM
#3
Inactive Member
-
September 19th, 2000, 11:41 PM
#4
Inactive Member
How much are those huge microphones with the fur covering it anyway? The ones you hold over the actors' heads.
-Ivan
------------------
"A place for everything and everything in it's place".
-
September 26th, 2000, 12:32 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Or to save money, you could buy a decent uni-directional mic (I spent $20 on mine), and place a fluffy sock over it. it looks cheap, but it works.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks